Sunday, June 1, 2008

Future Plans

Your sound asleep,
laying next to me;
looking all around,
and this is what I see...

A man who loves me,
so strong and dear;
the man that keeps me safe,
when I'm struck with fear...

You hold me close,
in your arms at night,
I can feel your love for me,
even when your out of sight...

First we got our house,
my car, and a truck just for you;
then we had a baby,
two more before we knew...

Now I lay here thinking,
it's quiet, your all asleep;
the dog is still, your right here,
and the kids haven't made a peep...

It's almost time to get up,
start the coffee, and make lunch too;
heat the bottles, breakfast time,
and this is what I do,

The kitchen is a mess,
toys are everywhere;
yet this house is so full of love,
in this family that we share...

No comments: